Learn more about
Solacoat Topcoats are an excellent heat abating premium gloss, high opacity acrylic water-based paint finish, originally designed for moderating extreme temperatures on exterior Metal/Brick/Concrete, Timber, Rubber, Fibreglass, Polycarbonate & Plastic surfaces. Its tough, flexible finish gives long-lasting protection against UV weathering, fungi & mould.
- Excellent resistance to mould & fungi growth.
- Excellent adhesion, flow, and quick-drying (same day recoat).
- Suitable on all interior/exterior surfaces including masonry, bricks, fibro cement, and correctly primed timber and metals.
- High durability
- Easy to apply & is a thin coating system
- Good Colour Range of Pastel & Dark Colours
- Low VOC
- Proven Results over 15+ years
- Exported around the world
Areas of Application
Factories & Warehouses
Shopping Malls, Cold Storage Areas
Hospitals & Malls
Oil / Gas / Water Tanks
Poultries, Piggeries, and Animal Refuges
Fibreglass & Polycarbonate Sheeting
PVC pipes, Rubber, & Fibreglass & Polycarbonate Sky Lights
Covers approximately 8-14 sqm per litre
4 litres, 15 litres, Bulk 200 & 1,000 Litres.
Using standard Airless spray gun and tips, roller and/or brush
Touch Dry 30 – 45 minutes if the ambient temperature is above 20 degrees C