Learn more about
Solacoat Concrete/Brick Pavement Topcoat is a non-slip waterproof hardwearing heat abating water-based coating, specifically designed for minimal heat absorption on concrete & brick pedestrian & light vehicle traffic areas. It is a Two-coat application on Concrete, Concrete Pavers, & Brick Pavers, or pre-sand blasted glazed tile surfaces.
Solacoat Clear Pavement Sealer is recommended to be added to the final topcoat where the area is also used by light vehicle traffic areas, as it will assist in cleaning away any oil droppings.
- Can be supplied in any of Solacoat’s colours
- Ideal for waterproofing cement/concrete/timber roofing
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared substrates
- Rapid drying
- Water-based coating system – environmentally friendly
- Excellent non-slip characteristics in either wet or dry conditions
- May be used indoors or outdoors.
- Low heat absorption characteristics therefore lower surrounding temperature environments under the “Heat Island” effect.
Areas of Application
Light & Heavy vehicle areas
Concrete Roofs, Paver blocks/ cobblestone areas
Solacoat Concrete/Brick Pavement Topcoat covers approximately 2½ – 3 m2 per litre
Solacoat Clear Pavement Sealer covers approximately 8-10 m2 per litre
Touch dry: Approximately 40 minutes
Working time of mix is around 40 – 60 minutes depending on temperature etc.
*No Primer is required when applied to Concrete surfaces*