Solacoat Asbestos Primer
Solacoat Asbestos Primer, to be used under Solacoat Top Coat, is a water-based primer that first kills and then prevents the regrowth of fungi and mould for a period of five years.
- Fast drying
- Excellent Asbestos sealer
- Stops the regrowth of fungi and mould
- No need for other fungi treatment prior to top-coating
- Lead, zinc & chromate-free
- Can be top-coated with conventional water-based and solvent-based coatings
- 5-year warranty against mould & fungi regrowth.
Areas of Application
Suitable for application to asbestos roofing, and cladding material, and over existing mould and/or fungi
1st Coat Practical at 40-micron dft
1st Coat x Brush or roller – 7.m2/L 2nd Coat 7.5m2/L
1st Coat x Airless spray – 8.m2/L 2nd Coat 8.3m2/L
Conventional spray – 8.0m2/L 2nd Coat 8.m2/L
Apply 2 x coats of Solacoat Asbestos Primer applied at 40 DFT per coat. Allow 24 hours between the 1st Coat & the 2nd Coat.
Allow a minimum of 2 hours between each topcoat. Ensure no rain pending within 4 hours after each primer & topcoat application.